INFORMATION (PRIVACY) TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to and for the effects of Art. 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/279 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL REGULATIONS FOR DATA PROTECTION - GDPR)
As required by the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the European Union (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), before proceeding with processing, the interested party (user of the website www.federicaparmeggiani.com) is informed that personal data This article was translated from: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.php
Data protection is of utmost importance for Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie and wants to guarantee maximum openness and transparency to personal data. For this reason, this document describes how the personal data of users are processed and protected.
TOTOLARITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The company Felin di Federica Parmeggiani, is responsible for online data, in accordance with the law on data protection.
Felin di Federica Parmeggiani
Via Caldieri, 127 - 80128 - Naples.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from users are stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA") but may be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA. Any transfer of personal data will be managed in accordance with applicable laws. Federica Parmeggiani International languages the standard contractual clauses and the Privacy Shield as an adequate guarantee by the European Commission.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
No one can access your data outside the documents of the Felin di Federica Parmeggiani
Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie does not transfer, sell or exchange the personal data of users with third parties for marketing purposes. Data submitted to third parties are used only to provide our services to you. The categories of subjects for each type of processing are shown below.
Right of access:
The user has the right to request information about his personal data in our possession at any time. The user can contact Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie, who will provide all personal data by e-mail.
Whenever Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie processes the user's personal data by automated means based on the user's consent, or on the basis of an agreement, the user has the right to obtain a copy of the data transferred to the user or to another subject, in a commonly used format, in a structured and electronically readable form. This includes only the personal data sent to us by the user.
Right of rectification:
The user has the right to request the correction of personal data if it is not correct, including the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data.
If the user has an account on the www.federicaparmeggiani.com website, he can change his personal data by accessing the account.
The user has the right to cancel any personal data processed by Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie at any time, except for the following situations:
* there is an open position with Customer Service
* the user has an open order that has not yet been shipped, or has been sent only partially
* the user has an open debit with Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie, regardless of the payment method
* the user is suspected of, or has used our services fraudulently in the last four years
* the user's debt has been sold to third parties in the last three years or one year, in case of death of the customer.
* a request for credit has been sent in the last three months which has been rejected
* for any purchase made, we will retain your personal data relating to the transaction, in accordance with accounting rules
User's right to object to the processing of data based on legitimate interests:
The user has the right to object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie. Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie will not continue to process personal data unless it is able to demonstrate a legitimate basis for processing, which will override the user's interests and rights or for legal reasons.
User's right to oppose direct marketing:
The user has the right to oppose direct marketing, including profiling for direct marketing.
The user can choose not to accept direct marketing with the following means:
* by following the instructions in each marketing email
* setting up the account federicaparmeggiani.com
Right of restriction:
The user has the right to request that Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie limits processing of personal data in the following circumstances:
* if the user opposes the treatment of Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie based on a legitimate interest, Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie will limit all processing of such data until the moment of the verification of legitimate interest.
* if the user declares that the personal data are not correct, Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie must limit all processing of such data until the verification of their accuracy.
* if the processing is not legitimate it is possible to oppose the cancellation of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use.
* if Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie no longer needs personal data but they are necessary for the user to set up a legal defense
Data protection is very important for us. For this reason we have dedicated staff at our Customer Service, able to handle requests regarding the user rights listed above. You can contact them at email@example.com
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure we always handle your data in an open, accurate and in accordance with the regulations in force. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating DPO in the subject.
Right to complaint with a competent supervisory authority:
If the user believes that Federica Parmeggiani Lingerie treats personal data incorrectly, he can contact us. Furthermore, the user has the right to file a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice: